"Three things will last forever - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I woke up this morning to my wonderful husband making me a delicious breakfast! Not only did I enjoy it, but the boys thought it was pretty tasty as well. Matty was crazy about the turkey bacon. I think he ate 5 pieces on his own! After breakfast we went to church and enjoyed a wonderful service about True love. Then we headed off to the beach for the rest of the day.
We drove to Half Moon Bay and Matthew and Grayson loved the huge rocks on the beach. They were climbing all over them. I wanted to get a picture with the three boys, so asked Matty to pick a spot to take the picture and he walked us all the way up a rock over to this perfect spot where the waves were crashing behind us. It made for a really pretty picture :-).
Mama and Brody
We enjoyed a nice little picnic, built some sand castles, and played in the water until the boys were too cold to move. After that we loaded everyone back up into the car and drove to Memorial park  where we got to see some huge sequoia trees. It was so beautiful! Unfortunatley the boys were getting tired and cranky, so we weren't able to get pictures. Hopefully we will go back this summer so we can walk the trails and see a little more.They had some nice little camp sites out there, so we may try doing a camping trip soon.
It was such a beautiful day! Happy Mother's Day to all of the amazing Mama's out there!
Boys and I running through the water




Writing in the sand..We love Jesus!!
Matty and Grayson stomping down sand castles

No comments:

Post a Comment