"Three things will last forever - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Matthew and Grayson's Room

I finally got some pictures of the boys' bedroom!

Walking in from the door
Their toy box and book case
Closet door and dresser
We got these decals from Costco before we moved, they are so cool!
Looking out from the closet side
And this is what Matty likes to do before bed time :)
 The boys absolutely love their bedroom! They spend the majority of the day in their playing with their toys and have been so good about cleaning up after themselves. We are still working on getting them to make their beds each morning, but other than that they are great about keeping it tidy :).


And I have also made a lot of progress in Brody's room. There are only 5 more boxes to unpack in there and I got his closet completely situated and organized. I found a cute little yellow bookshelf for cheap on trademe and put it in their for him. He is pretty proud of it. We just want to get him a twin size bed now and a dresser eventually.
His closet and side of room that is complete

The little yellow bookcase and what used to be the shoe rack at our old house

The proud boy in his half way complete room :)!




4 comments:

  1. cute, cute! we love the wall decals too...just put up a Hulk in the boys' room today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys rooms are super cute!!! Cameron's room is mario too with mario bedding lol! It's so good to see how God had provided for your family. I miss you friend, wish I could come to New Zeland today for a play date and give you a big hug Danielle <3 It had been awesome to watch and read about your journey this far. I am so happy for you and your family :) Love the Laumbach's ~ Diana, Blair, Cameron and Levi (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! I am so glad you came on here and posted because I have been wanting to email you but can't find the paper I wrote your email address on.
      I miss you too! Fly on over to play anytime ;). We would love it!

      Delete
  3. Here is my e-mail: youhaveJesus@gmail.com from Diana :)

    ReplyDelete